Dial800’s Network Infrastructure
We take our network, connectivity, and security very seriously and are dedicated to providing maximum uptime and performance.
The Dial800 servers are spread across multiple geographically disparate servers, so the platform is not only powerful; it ensures your calls are routed correctly and consistently. Backed by our highly secure, scalable, and rock-solid network, it is purpose-built for telecom optimization and low latency voice traffic.
- FCC licensed & HIPAA compliant
- Hybrid cloud & hardware-based infrastructure
- Geographically-diverse data centers in Clifton NJ & Seattle WA
- Real-time load balancing with automatic failover, both designed for full load capacity
- Tier 1 ISPs: Level3, ZAYO, and Atlantic Metro as primary
- Second ISP aggregator failover connection with dozens of peering partners
- Redundancy: Real-time monitoring & fire detection systems, full generated power back in 2N to N+1 configuration
- Mesh configuration with proprietary routing across 25 carriers
- NOC: Available 24/7/365