Stay connected with your employees and team members from anywhere with virtual meetings through Dial800’s new BizCloud MEET program! The flexible, browser-based BizCloud MEET program helps businesses adapt to new working environments.
Why Choose Virtual Meetings?
Virtual meetings and video calls have grown in popularity recently, but they have always been an essential business tool used for:
- Remote employees & contractors who aren’t on site
- Team meetings when businesses have multiple locations
- Remotely attending meetings while traveling
- And more
With more remote workers, hybrid in-office remote options, and virtual conferences making events more accessible, businesses will continue to rely on virtual meeting programs.
If you’re already using Dial800 for toll free phone numbers and business phone services, add BizCloud MEET to your plan today!
BizCloud MEET Key Features
With Dial800’s new BizCloud MEET virtual meetings features include:
- Video conferencing
- Allows up to 250 participants
- Embedded YouTube for sharing videos
- Live screensharing
- On-screen chat
- Participant Internet connectivity monitor
- Mute/un-mute capabilities
- Virtual meeting rooms