If your business needs a modern, flexible phone solution, you need a VoIP phone system. These Internet-based systems still have all the essential phone line features (phone numbers, extensions, call queue management, call routing, and more) with the ease of being hosted online, with no hardware required, and accessed from anywhere.
What is a VoIP Phone System?
One of the key services offered by BizCloud is the Dial800 VoIP Phone System.
The PBX (Private Branch Exchange) is a cloud-based phone system hosted by Dial800 outside your company (unlike a traditional or on-premises PBX) that your company accesses via VoIP phone services (Voice over Internet Protocol).
What this means is that your calls are made through the internet, and internet-enabled phones or softphone software instead of traditional wired systems.
What are the benefits of a VoIP phone system?
- VoIP phone systems are accessible from anywhere
- Eliminates the expenses & installation of wire or phone lines
- Flexible systems make it easy to add new numbers & extensions
- Dial800’s VoIP Phone System integrates with toll free and local phone numbers, as well as Dial800 call tracking you may already be using
The key benefit of a VoIP phone system is the flexibility – if your business needs change in the future you can easily add more phone numbers, change extensions, and adjust how calls are handled from anywhere without installing new equipment.
Setting Up Your VoIP Phone System
Switching to a Dial800 VoIP Phone System involves a few steps:
- Choose the BizCloud plan that fits best for your company needs
- Meet with the BizCloud onboarding team to outline your new phone system settings
- Test, launch, and start using your new Dial800 VoIP Phone System
To begin, your BizCloud onboarding team will need to gather some information about your basic company information, business phone number information, current phone system, and new VoIP phone system needs.
Once the team has this information they can create a project proposal, and then work with you to set up your call routing, extensions, and other settings.
Finally, you can begin using the new system to send and receive calls!
What Else is Part of a VoIP Business Phone System?
Your BizCloud account can also include some, or all, of these other BizCloud services:
- BizCloud TALK, Dial800’s softphone program
- 3rd party softphone apps you may already have for taking and receiving calls (this could include Zoiper or Acrobits softphones)
- BizCloud MEET, Dial800’s video call & remote conferencing program