BizCloud® SIP Trunking with Call Analytics
Make SIP Trunking Part of Your In-Office or VoIP Phone System
Keep your existing phone system and streamline your outbound calls with SIP-based call delivery, while getting the advantage of call tracking and analytics for all your inbound and outbound calls!
Why Choose SIP Trunking?
Dial800 SIP trunking is a standalone BizCloud® service that delivers your calls over an Internet connection. Benefits of SIP trunking include
- Instant performance upgrade to existing PBX phone systems
- Improved call quality & system stability
- Streamlined call management with the Dial800 platform
- Automatic call tracking & analytics on every call
- Lower costs & easier system management
What is SIP Trunking?expand_more
Historically, business phone systems would connect through hardwire phone line connections. With SIP trunking (Session Initiation Protocol) however, you can designate your calls to be routed via an Internet connection as part of a VoIP phone system. SIP Trunks offer a high quality phone connection that is extremely cost effective over traditional phone lines.
Dial800 provides high performance SIP trunking service to use with your existing network connections and business phone systems.
Dial800 BizCloud® SIP trunking for managing your business calls – no expensive phone line and cable installations required!
Built-In Call Tracking & Analyticsexpand_more
Dial800 customers get comprehensive, customizable call tracking, routing, and AI analytics on every inbound and outbound call on their Dial800 numbers – and so do BizCloud® SIP trunking customers!
Call tracking and analytic data can help your business in many ways:
- Customer records & reports help you easily see where your calls are coming from
- Create caller records with key data points including name, phone number, location, past calls, demographics & more
- Track calls from your advertising to evaluate marketing campaign ROI
With Dial800’s cloud-based phone systems and call tracking, your business phone system will be more powerful than ever.
SIP Trunking, VoIP & PBXexpand_more
Dial800’s business phone services have two options to connect your outbound calls with Dial800’s call tracking and routing platform:
- BizCloud® VoIP phone systems provide completely cloud-based inbound and outbound call services that can include office phones or softphones
- SIP trunking is used with your existing business phone system to send calls over the Internet
VoIP, or Voice over IP, is the system of packaging voice calls as data to send over an Internet connection. It works for both inbound and outbound calls. SIP trunking takes on-premise or hybrid phone systems and allows them to send calls over the Internet as well.
Another part of cloud phone systems you might need is a hosted PBX. A traditional PBX (Private Branch Exchange) is a telephone switching system that handles your business calls. For VoIP phone systems using cloud-based phone systems instead, you need a hosted PBX that handles call switching over the Internet. BizCloud® is a VoIP system using hosted PBX technology, and we’re ready to help you get connected.
Not sure what services your business needs? Our BizCloud® development team is here to help, contact us today.