Dial800 is set to network with some 5,000 other attendees at Affiliate Summit East in New York City from August 11th through August 13th. Dial800’s Chief Revenue Officer, Mike Mezzanotte, VP Business Development, Ron Manke, and Director of Business Development, Chaz Garrity will be attending and meeting with new and existing partners.
Affiliate Summit is the premier affiliate marketing conference. Attendees at Affiliate Summit events break out into six main categories: affiliate, affiliate management, advertiser, OPM/agency, solution provider, and network. Affiliates typically account for about a quarter of attendees at Affiliate Summit.
THIS THREE-DAY EVENT WILL FEATURE:
- The much loved Pinnacle Awards, previously presented at ASW, will now make its debut at Affiliate Summit East – inclusive of an awards ceremony during lunch on Day 3.
- An agenda crafted by our U.S. Advisory Board made up of significant stakeholders in the U.S. affiliate marketing industry – packed with engaging presentations, panels, seminars, roundtables, and AM Days workshops
- New and improved Exhibit Hall featuring Influence, on floor seminars, and drop in clinics.
- The Affiliate Summit Meet Market, Exhibit Hall, and RevShare Roundup packed with affiliates, merchants, vendors, networks, technology providers, digital agencies, and traffic sources.
- Get ready for even more networking opportunities in a variety of formats including Pilates and running clubs, and networking brunches.
Request a time to meet with our team to learn more about how Dial800 can benefit your business.
For more information about the upcoming conference, visit AffiliateSummit.com.